Hi Everyone!!!
Today the girls and I went to a birthday party at McDonalds for a little boy named Will who lives a few houses down from us. He turned 3 today. What a fun party!
Will's 5-year old sister, Emily, loves Hannah, but then again who doesn't?!? 
Allegiance had a blast playing with all the kids. She climbed up the curly slide backwards and didn't even fall back down once. She has some awesome climbing skills! Hannah had to run herd on her a couple of times, but mostly Allegiance held her own with all those other kids.

Rich and I have been bowling on a league on Thursday nights. It is very interesting...neither of us is very good, but it is so much fun!!! I will try to get some pictures on here soon of that.
We don't have much planned for this weekend. I am going to work in the preschool room at church this evening. And tomorrow afternoon, we are going to a Home Group rally for our church. Mostly, it will be like a big picnic with food, fun, and games. I am really looking forward to it.
Monday night is my Open House at school. Blah!!! I love teaching, but all the extra little things wear me out!!! Oh, well...at least most of the parents seem to like me okay.
That's about it for us right now...hope everyone is doing well. And if any of our family and friends that read this get a blog page, please remember to send the link to us. We would love to keep up with you all!!!!
1 comment:
How fun!! :) Allegiance is getting so big Michelle! Looks like you are getting busy with church. YEAH!! I have been praying for you guys. Love ya,
Keri
Post a Comment