Saturday, April 21, 2007

Mavs Game

The Mavericks game last weekend was a blast! I had never been to a professional basketball game, but I would definitely go again if I had the chance because it was a lot of fun...way better than watching it on TV. You can see Dirk Nowitzki in this picture. It was REALLY hard to get a good shot with all the movement, but I was determined to get a shot of Dirk. The Mavs were playing Utah Jazz and we were sitting right behind some Jazz fans. They were the only ones in the stadium, I think! Rich had a great time giving them a hard time throughout the game. Here is a shot of the stadium. You can only see about a fourth of it in this picture, just to give you an idea.
And this is my favorite shot of all. Well, my favorite picture shot. I don't even know who it is making this shot, but I was just so proud to get this picture. The Mavs lost, but it was still a terrific game.

1 comment:

Keri said...

That is so cool. I've never been to a professional sporting event of any kind.
Thanks for the pictures!!!
Keri